Monday, August 25, 2014

Magic

Just got off the massage table with Mark Rendall.  I have a recurrent issue due to a slight curvature of the spine.  I gather when I do lots of training combined with sitting at a desk all day my mid-back and upper neck / shoulders compensate, resulting in what feels like a pinched nerve in my upper right trap.  Hasn't happened for awhile but recurred with a vengeance two days ago.

Mark worked over it like the expert he is and it feels much better.   Worked it with ART like the best physios I have seen back home. Hopefully with the acute tension from the over-compensation released, it will be manageable from here on out.

Mark proving himself to be super multi-talented and invaluable life support on camp.  I believe he coaches athletes as well.  Magician.

No comments:

Post a Comment